Brother, son, disciple, friend, student, learner, teacher, preacher, speaker, writer, thinker, professor, educator, achiever and family-oriented …. Dr. David A. Escobar Arcay exercises his God-given life-long calling and gifts by sharing, cultivating and encouraging others to seek spiritual formation and local church renewal.
Professional for The Academy/University
- Ph.D. Boston College in Educational Administration & Educational Change
- Ed.M. Harvard University in Administration, Planning and Social Policy
- M.A.T. Rhode Island College in Teaching in English as a Second Language
- B.A. The University of Rhode Island in Speech Communications/Public Speaking
Ministerial for the Church/Seminary
- M.A. Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary in Urban Ministry (summa cum laude)
- M.Div. Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary in Biblical Studies and Christian Ethics (summa cum laude, The Presidential Award)
- Th.M. Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary in Theology and Culture (summa cum laude, The Christian Thought Award)
- M.A. Knox Seminary in Christianity and Classical Studies (The Christianity, Culture & Western Classics Award)
- Th.M. Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary in Systematic Theology
- Th.M. Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary in Reformation and Post-Reformation History and Theology
- Diploma, New York Assembly of Christian Churches Theological Institute in Biblical Studies
Dr. Escobar Arcay has studied the life and works of C.S. Lewis at Keeble College, Oxford University and taken courses at Yale Divinity, Andover-Newton Theological Seminary, Mundelein Seminary, and Knox Seminary’s D.Min. program.